Intensive Interaction Information Pack
An introduction to the use of intensive interaction for parents, carers and support staff
Including a specially produced DVD and Resource CD.
The Intensive Interaction Information Pack has been specifically designed to provide an accessible over-view of the use of Intensive Interaction with children.
By completing of a number of guided observation activities (viewing a specially produced DVD of Intensive Interaction being used in UK schools) parents, carers and support staff can gain an initial insight into what Intensive Interaction consists of, why it might be used, and who it might be used with.
Issues covered in the pack include:
- What is Intensive Interaction?
- Where did Intensive Interaction come from? Why do we do Intensive Interaction?
- Who is Intensive Interaction for?
- How do we do Intensive Interaction?
- How might I interact with the child I support? How to develop our use of Intensive Interaction?
The Intensive Interaction Information Pack retails* at:
£49 per pack for parents / £99 per pack for services (including P&P)
* Due to development costs incurred by Leeds NHS services, for those parents or services located in Leeds, the pack can be bought at a discounted rate of £25 per pack for parents or £50 per pack for services (including p&p). To place orders in Leeds please contact: Graham Firth on Tel: 0113 3055160 or at email@example.com